what are the service we offer?
Animals for YOUNG
C-A-T (Complete Autism Therapy) School
Animals for YOUNG
A Non-Profit Organization (NPO) that have trained professionals to provide Animal-Assisted Intervention (AAI) for SEN Children.
Our founder has himself undergoing the journey of nurturing a SEN child. The charges for our services are totally used for sponsoring more lower-income family to send their children for individualized, tailor-made therapy and early intervention programmes,
Four Pillar for Learning
Communication: Different temperaments of animals train a SEN child to learn human communication styles & skills.
Sensory: Fur stroking and natural movements of animals on children enhance their sensory integration of 5 senses.
Motor: Occupational therapy is made fun by performing simple to complex sensory motor tasks with SEN children.
Social: Animals give SEN child, who often shy away from interaction, warmth and secure feeling to be bonded with.
- Conducted by certified Physiotherapists and program planned by professional Occupational Therapist
- Small group intervention therapy program 1:2 & 2:4
- To reach the optimal level of brain functions, gross motor, fine motor and speech skills
- Accompanied by cats to be loved & cared by kids
- Parents can relax while the kids have a therapy session!
- 60 mins of Sensory Integration Training, Sensory brushing, joint compression, massaging, gross motor skills training with award winning Weplay products!
- 30 mins of occupational training/speech training/fine motor skills/Leka smart robot toy/WePlay (play skills) & we-block(building blocks)/social skills/snoezelen senses training/Crayola art & Origami/Catit senses playground (pet interaction & pet care vocational training)!
- Parents must be punctual to drop off and pick up child, so it will not affect other child session.
- If a month has 5 weeks, you can opt to send your child here with prorate amount.
- There will be no sessions for public holidays, if your child session falls under public holiday, there will be a replacement class. For normal days when your child is absent, we will try to arrange replacement class (subject to availability).
- Weekdays appointment between 10am ~ 10pm. Weekends appointment only available between 10am ~ 230pm
For more details visit: https://www.catplayground.org/
Mahsutherapy, a revolutionary therapy incorporating in Hippotherapy, Equine-Assisted-Therapy and Equine Psychotherapy is now available in Malaysia.
A project by, Animals for YOUNG – The Most Trusted Autism and Special Needs Center in Malaysia, as awarded in the recent SEA Business Award, our Mahsutherapy is a collaboration with HK University that strives to provide a wide range of services to assist special needs children with condition such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Global Developmental Delay (GDD), Cerebral Palsy (CP), Down Syndrome (DS), Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Learning Delay, Learning Disabilities, Speech Delay and others.
Animals for YOUNG team consists of experienced Behaviourist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Animal Assisted Therapist and retired teacher to provide services in the area of behaviour management, occupation therapy, physio therapy, academic, sensory integration, muscle development, and fine motor skills.
Based in Cyberjaya, the center is in the vicinity of Puchong, Putrajaya, Seri Kembangan, Serdang, Dengkil, Kajang, and Bangi.
Mashutherapy is available at weekend to provide flexibility for parents who’s working.
For more details visit/conatct:
Dr. Khew ( 01110140828 )